Please note that there will be no new posts on Monday, September 5th as our editoral staff observes Labor Day. We will see you Tuesday morning!
This week on Health Wolters Kluwer Law & Business:
- States have progressed in forming health insurance exchanges.
- A ban in the state of Ohio on political contributions by Medicaid providers was upheld.
- An analysis of the “individual mandate” case heading towards the Supreme Court.
- The big business of medical devices and the FDA is discussed.
- In the wake of a Medicaid scandal in New York, non-profit pay is being scrutinized.
- CMS is looking for partners to develop bundled payment initiative models.