This week on Health Wolters Kluwer Law & Business:
- Medicare cuts if the super committee plan fails?
- The impact of Dodd-Frank on compliance.
- Cautionary language on the labels of popular bone drugs should undergo an update.
- Under the Food Safety Modernization Act, the food safety pilot programs are beginning.
- The Community Living Assistance Services and Supports (CLASS) Act will be delayed by at least a year according to the Congressional Budget Office.
- Court rejects a challenge to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act based on jurisdictional issues.