This week brought two breaking cases, the first one granting an injunction against the FDA’s new graphic tobacco labels and the second finding the individual mandate provision of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act constitutional. Also on Health Wolters Kluwer:
- Can Congress stop deep Medicare cuts for physicians?
- Who is the Super-committee listening to?
- The White House seeks to help reduce drug shortages with an executive order.
- Will we ever see sunshine or are the regulatory burdens too cumbersome?
- Are Medicare oversight entities missing opportunities to address patient safety?
- What does the New York Medicaid settlement mean?