- Medicare will delay HIPAA 5010 enforcement, which some say isn’t a big deal.
- UnitedHealth has purchased a $2 billion Medicare insurer that focuses on recipients with chronic disease.
- Another federal anti-fraud program has been announced, giving $9 million to a new program titled Senior Medicare Patrol.
- Texas is considering steep Medicaid cuts while California challenges Medi-Cal cuts.
- Some Republican Presidential candidates have discussed Medicaid cuts on the campaign trail.
- The FDA revoked approval of Avastin in breast cancer treatment.
From the News Desk
November 23, 2011 by