While much of Washington is still buzzing about recent presidential candidate debates and the State of the Union address by President Obama, however health care headlines continue to pop up:
- Florida announced it recovered $142 million in fraudulent Medicaid claims in 2011.
- The White House has moved forward on PPACA requirements regarding birth control access without copays.
- An interesting look on vacancies on FDA Advisory Committees.
- CMS is providing information for physicians and hospitals on the appeals process for Electronic Health Record incentive payments.
- A former dentist pled guilty to defrauding Medicaid by using paper clips instead of stainless steel in root canals on patients.