Starting with a little housekeeping: our Resource Center has been updated with two new webinars! Click on the tab above (or the embedded link) to replay either session; the first tackles state sanction screening obligations, the second is a review of the OPPS Final Rule. We hope you find these informative and useful! Other topics this week:
- A look at the use of hospice services in the United States.
- MedPAC’s recommendations to reduce hospital payments.
- Where was health care in the State of the Union?
- Drug User Fee programs recommended.
- Affordable genome sequencing and insurance.
- Falling short on health care quality measurement projects?
- Compliance professionals and stress on the job.