The news has been relatively quiet in the past week following the State of the Union and with the upcoming Florida primary…the biggest headlines:
- Forbes has a few ideas on fixing Medicare.
- Utah politicans are looking to charge Medicaid beneficiaries who smoke a higher copay.
- The FDA has approved a new treatment for the most common kind of skin cancer.
- Medicare Advantage payments– overpayed by over $3 billion?
- Americans with pre-existing conditions seem out of luck until 2014.
- A look at the obstacles before IT and electronic health records.