This week was a busy week in Washington, with an announced extension on the ICD-10 compliance deadline and and an announcement Congress is close to a compromise on the Medicare doc fix. Also this week on Health Wolters Kluwer:
- South Dakota rejects a personal beliefs bypass for vaccines.
- Health insurance exchange rules are under final review.
- Accurate payments a top HHS goal in 2011.
- Medicaid drug prices are analyzed.
- FDA issues guidances for biosimilars.
- Physicians should monitor reassigned Medicare claims.
- The 2013 budget is proposed.
- A look at the HHS Strong Start Initiative.
- Bloodstream infection data is being looked at to create solutions.