This week, the Department of Health and Human Services released the long-awaited rule governing health insurance exchanges. In other news, Kansas lawmakers sought to delay the implementation of KanCare, the state’s new Medicaid managed care program.
Be sure to check out our new Two Minute Tours of our Medicare and Medicaid Guide in our Resource Center!
Also this week:
- “Surprise” medical billing in New York
- OIG’s launch of “Compliance 101” website
- Consolidation in the not-for-profit hospital market
- National Institutes of Health aims to reduce kidney transplant disparities
- New excise tax for medical devices
- GAO to examine payments for implantable medical devices
- CMS issues a redesigned Medicare Summary Notice