This week, we issued a special briefing which summarized all of last week’s PPACA arguments before the U.S. Supreme Court and analyzed the key issues before the Court. We also covered Attorney General Eric Holder’s response to President Obama’s controversial remarks regarding the case. Also this week:
- The Supreme Court may already have determined the fate of the health care reform law.
- Could the Supreme Court strike down PPACA’s individual mandate, but still support a single payer system?
- FDA denies measure to ban BPA from food and food packaging.
- The Florida Medicaid program must now pay for autism treatment.
- Will employers stop providing health insurance once employees have access to state insurance exchanges?
- Compliance professionals provide feedback regarding Corporate Integrity Agreements.
- What happens to Massachusetts’ health reform law if PPACA is struck down?