This week, CMS is preparing to hike rates for primary care services provided under Medicaid. In the face of upcoming health reform requirements, are employers going to elect to eliminate health insurance coverage for their employees? Also this week:
- The FDA’s over-the-counter drug proposal may result in Medicare & Medicaid savings.
- The Senate Finance Committee examines opioid ties to the drug industry.
- Why are small businesses failing to take advantage of the health care tax credit?
- How your organization can effectively educate physicians on how to buy-in to its compliance program.
- Colorado passed a bill to make hospital bills more affordable for the uninsured.