Wolters Kluwer has created a new online resource, Topic Pages, now available on wklawbusiness.com! Topic Pages are developed by Wolters Kluwer editorial experts, who select relevant topics using data collected from our users, the industry, and search patterns from the open web. These pages are curated by our leading experts to ensure they contain the most important and timely content Wolters Kluwer has available on the topics that concern our customers the most.
You can access Topic Pages by clicking on the website above. Once at the website, click on the “Explore Practice & Subject Areas” drop down menu and select “Health Reform.”
Alternatively, you can click on one of the links below. From these pages you can see all other Topic Pages listed under “Related Topics.”
Health Reform topics: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/health-reform
- Accountable Care Organizations: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/accountable-care-organizations
- Biosimilars: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/biosimilars
- Contraception Coverage: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/health-reform/contraception-coverage
- Health Insurance Exchanges: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/health-insurance-exchanges
- Medicaid Expansion and Coverage: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/medicaid-expansion-and-coverage
- Value-Based Purchasing: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/value-based-purchasing
Wolters Kluwer would appreciate your comments on the pages themselves and your suggestions for other topics you would like to see covered in the future. Please send your feedback to Nicole.Stone@wolterskluwer.com.