Welcome to the Resource Center!
Here you can find Wolters Kluwer Health Law content in a variety of formats.
Health NetNews is a comprehensive source of professional health care information and solutions that covers important monthly developments in the areas of Health Care Compliance, Medicare and Medicaid Reimbursement, Coding, Health Reform, and Food and Drug Law.
Two-Minute Tours of the Health Care Compliance and Reimbursement Library
Take a brief tour of your IntelliConnect® Health Care Compliance and Reimbursement Library subscription with these two-minute videos. These short presentations will give you the basics to get started right away.
What’s In Your Library – Browsing Content– Click Here.
Searching For Keywords – Search Basics– Click Here.
Keeping What You Find – Recordkeeping Options– Click Here.
Staying Up-To-Date – News & Alerts– Click Here.
Mobile Resources for Subscribers
Wolters Kluwer Health Law Daily—a daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys—providing same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity.
Health Reform KnowlEDGE™ Center—a single-source health reform solution from Wolters Kluwer providing the unique vantage point from which you can view all aspects of evolving health reform. Every feature, every link, every individual bit of coverage lets you launch directly into detailed research on the key areas—and latest developments—that are most important to you.
Health Reform WK-EDGE—created by attorneys, for attorneys—providing timely coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity.
Wolters Kluwer Daily Reporting Suite—a daily reporting service created by attorneys, for attorneys—providing same-day coverage of breaking news, court decisions, legislation, and regulatory activity. The suite covers Antitrust, Banking and Finance, Employment, Health, Insurance, Intellectual Property, Products Liability and Securities Regulation. Click here to see a video about the Daily Reporting Suite.
Cheetah™ for Health Care and Life Sciences—A new, intuitive legal research platform from Wolters Kluwer!
Evolved for natural speed and ease, and powered by Wolters Kluwer’s world-class content, Cheetah™ accelerates your legal research with:
- Faster, More Accurate Research: Our new search structure and enriched content, organizes legal information topically, putting content in context so you can quickly understand and advise on today’s most complex matters.
- A Sleek Responsive User Design: The customizable, modern interface works seamlessly across desktop and mobile devices so you have complete access whenever you need it.
- Agile Functionality: Advanced browsing, searching, and collaborating capabilities streamline your research workflow so you can pinpoint what you’re looking for in just a few clicks.
- Intelligent Insights and Expertise: The trusted combination of legal information with Wolters Kluwer’s in-depth expertise and analysis curated to ensure you have exactly what you need in one location.
WK Browser Search—The new WK Browser Search available with Cheetah™ will change the way you approach legal research. A complimentary, installable Browser Extension, this new feature instantly integrates your browser search queries with subscribed content from Wolters Kluwer—all in one results list! No more logging in and alternating between research tools! You’ll become more efficient by taking both public and professional sources into consideration at once — saving you time and money. WK Browser Search for Cheetah is one of the many ways we make it easier to find the insights and analysis you need—leading to faster answers and better results.
Wolters Kluwer has created a new online resource, Topic Pages, now available on wklawbusiness.com! Topic Pages are developed by Wolters Kluwer editorial experts, who select relevant topics using data collected from our users, the industry, and search patterns from the open web. These pages are curated by our leading experts to ensure they contain the most important and timely content Wolters Kluwer has available on the topics that concern our customers the most.
You can access Topic Pages by clicking on the website above. Once at the website, click on the “Explore Practice & Subject Areas” drop down menu and select “Health Reform.”
Alternatively, you can click on one of the links below. From these pages you can see all other Topic Pages listed under “Related Topics.”
Health Reform topics: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/health-reform
- Accountable Care Organizations: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/accountable-care-organizations
- Biosimilars: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/biosimilars
- Contraception Coverage: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/health-reform/contraception-coverage
- Health Insurance Exchanges: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/health-insurance-exchanges
- Medicaid Expansion and Coverage: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/medicaid-expansion-and-coverage
- Value-Based Purchasing: http://www.wklawbusiness.com/subjects/value-based-purchasing
Trump Administration Impact topics: https://lrus.wolterskluwer.com/subjects/trump-administration-impact
- Health Care: https://lrus.wolterskluwer.com/subjects/trump-administration-impact/trump-administration-impact-on-health-care
- More coming soon!
Wolters Kluwer would appreciate your comments on the pages themselves and your suggestions for other topics you would like to see covered in the future. Please send your feedback to Nicole.Stone@wolterskluwer.com.